19 March 2020
Company Health Practices and Policies in response to the Coronavirus
In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the unprecedented escalation and spread of the virus, we at Greven & Co wanted to provide as much information as we can to our clients, to assure everyone that all safety guidelines and advice are being followed.
The health of our staff and our clients are paramount, and as such, we will be implementing several sanitary and safety measures within the office to ensure that all clients and employees remain safe.
We are following all the recommendations from the Department of Health, and we will continue to monitor any further information or recommendations issued by the Federal Government.
We will continue to operate as normal, and remain open with our usual hours, however, the following will be implemented from today:
- The front door will be locked, and all visitors will have to ring the doorbell to be let into the office. Upon arrival, all visitors must wipe their hands with the disinfectant wipes available
- All client meetings will be conducted online through Zoom or Skype, or over the phone
- All out of office in-person meetings will be suspended, with all future meetings to be conducted online or over the phone
- Additional cleaning of all high-touch surfaces daily
- Staff are to practice social isolation where possible
- If a staff member presents with flu-like symptoms (a cough and a fever), they are to be sent home immediately
- Some staff are working from home / remotely so please have patience when dealing with us
We hope that everyone stays safe and well in these strange times, we will keep everyone notified of any changes.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to either email us at email@example.com or call us on 0 8364 5555.
Greven & Co