We start from scratch and build a picture for your business.
- Entry of raw source documents into a computerised accounting system,
- Reconciling bank and loan statements and
- Taking up new assets and liabilities to prepare profit & loss reports
- Along with reconciling GST with the view to prepare, calculate and lodge BAS/IAS with the ATO.
- Assist with setting up internal systems and processes to record your business transactions
- Your own personal trainer to train you on a computerised accounting software program
Our prices are competitive and we can tailor a package to suit your needs and budget.
Let us help you make the right choice of accounting software. A decent accounting system will help you keep track of your cash flow and let you complete GST returns easily.
Choosing the right system for your business can be difficult. After all, there are over sixty accounting packages available in Australia. Here at Greven Accounting Services we invest considerable resources into ongoing staff training to ensure we can recommend the best accounting solution for your business.
We also work with QuickBooks Online, MYOB and Xero.
Back to Services